Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play an important role in the ambiance that guests have when coming into your Syracuse home. When you decide it’s time to replace your doors, it typically means you are prepared to improve your home’s curb appeal or that you are just ready for a change in home mood. Either way, replacement doors are a big decision and require a few things to bear in mind. Lucky for you, the experts at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to think over before you determine the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finish off the style of your doorway with decorative hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accent your door with a pop of color? Colors that match your current paint scheme are great and harmonious, but colors that provide conflict to your scheme can make your home look one of a kind!
- Experiment with lighting. People often misjudge the power of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re highlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, suitable lighting can bring a whole look together and feel cozy and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The function of greenery near a doorway can also make an excellent first impression. Plants can pull attention to certain door details and divert attention away from other unfriendly parts of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many extra features that can enhance a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the right accents, your door and home can receive a major revamp.
Welcome guests into your home with an attractive doorway and make a great first impression. Drop by the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Syracuse, give them a call at 315-565-0399 or arrange an appointment online to work through all the choices for getting replacement doors to boost the look of your home.